Another 100grams gone, yes small I know but I'm claiming it, another tiny bit of energy discovered!!! On the side of our house are five hedges. Until 7am this morning they were five very feral overgrown hedges. The best trimming they get these days is a quick whipper-snip by my hubby ... "If it green, it goes!!". If I don't tend to them before 10am, they don't get seen too at all as the sun blares down on that side of the house and I don't feel like being fried right now.
So at 7am I drop hubby at train station and return home to see very feral hedges growing another inch or three!!! I have no idea where my hedge clippers are, nor where the hubby stores the electic clippers, so I clip the entire overgrown bushes with a tiny pair of garden scissors. Yes, it took a while, LOL, but not only did the feral bushes finally get trimmed back, I also found three toys and two baby dragon lizards!!! Alas ... no money though ;0)
This was all achieved because I have this new level of energy, all because I lost 5kilos! What will it be like when I lose 10kg, 20kg and heavens forbid 65kg!!! I also noticed my clothes a little baggier on me this morning too :0)
Another goal I should set is for my birthday, that is in 13wks time at the end of April. I'd love to be under 120kg and I can do this if I lose half a kilo per week. At the most I could get down to 112kg maybe if I'm ultra good in WW. I hope to go and see 80s pop group "Spandau Ballet" play in that last week of April in my home town. Did you know its only 48wks until Christmas time??? Bwaa ha ha ha!!! I heard you all groan very loudly!!! So, if I stay on track and lose half a kilo a week I will be 101kg ... tee hee, if I lose a kilo each week ... and I tell you that won't happen every week boys and girls ... I'll be 77kg!!!!! LOL. Ahhh, one can dream can't one :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment