Yep, my plan this morn is to go walking shoe shopping. Ewwwww. See when I was born, someone forgot to insert the 'shopping gene' into me. This means I am not one of these persons who practically live at the likes of Westfield. I go Woolies, Dan Murphys (miss you Dan - LOL) and Big W. Thats it. End of story. But for me to keep my feet happy, one must enter ... wait for it ... a specialized shoe shop. My last shoe purchase was a "A-Mart All Sports" and my feet have hated me since. So I shall see what the "Athletics Foot" has for my fat feet. I have never ever stepped foot into this shop as my wallet steers me away from their door for some reason. LOL. But the After Xmas Sales are coming to an end, and other WeightWatchers highly recommend their expertise, so let's go and have a looksie anyway.
Last night I 'relaxed' my strict WW ways. I had two glasses of wine and truly, they weren't that special. I wanted more but realised after just two glasses and a freddo frog (how did he sneak in my mouth?!?) I had reached my daily limit. And yes I braved the scales yet again this morning. I didn't expect a fall after my drinkees but I am now ... wait for it ... 126.9kg, a loss of 500grms from yesterday and a total loss from 6days = 3.8kg!! YAY ME!
Is this where I do the "Biggest Loser" thing and blubber like a baby on the scales and tell everyone my life story and go "I can't believe this..." a 1000 times??? Bwaaaa ha ha ha .... and yes I love that show yet take the mickey out of it. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment