Tuesday, October 5, 2010

05102010 - BOO!

Hello, knock knock, anyone home ???? ;0)

I have an announcement to make ... I'm not pregnant, nor am I dead, nor am I half the size I was ... wishful thinking there LOL. However, I am bacckkkk.

I fell off the WeightWatching wagon well and truly and returned to emotional hell. Thats all. I haven't handled things too well in my life, I'm not ashamed to say that and thanks to alot of white wine, cheese and ice cream ... hello, I'm back up to 123.2kg.

So its back to 'baby steps' again. I have completed two days of Weight Watchers, I did get back on them scales and I haven't had an alcoholic drink in 48 hours. I just need to get back into the exercise. My 3yo won't get back into the pram anymore, so our walks are very slow and very tedious.

So I return, again, I return on what is the saddest week for me. On Friday I will endure my father's 20th death anniversery. Too many bad memories, no support from my so-called family and I make no promises about Friday being a alcohol free day. But until then, I measure, I record and I give the cold shoulder to the many Freddo Frogs habiting on the bottom of my fridge...

I shall return.............

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! NO matter how tough the week is, your plan to come back here will be a huge help to you.
    Be good to yourself...
    Deb

    ReplyDelete